Bookmark and Share

Monday, October 12, 2009

Natural System To Cure Your Eczema

I have tried for many years to cure my eczema with prescription drugs and creams and nothing has worked. I have discovered a system to help cure eczema and I am posting blogs about it every day. It is all free information as I dont believe anyone should have to pay just to learn off another fellow sufferer.

Why does Eczema happen?

Before you start trying to tackle eczema you must first know what sort of eczema you have. Pictures and info can be found here
First of all you must realise there are several types of Eczema.

The most common being :

Atopic Eczema, which is normally hereditary &
Contact Dermatitis which is when a reaction happens from contact from a certain thing.

The following things are all factors which may cause certain types of eczema but are not necessarily all. I believe that to completly eradicate the symptoms of eczema you must have a system which to follow.

* An insight to family history
* Dietary habits
* Lifestyle habits
* Allergic tendencies
* Any prescribed drug intake
* Any chemical or material exposure at home or workplace


My belief and the theory behind TCM is that for the outer body to be showing signs of weakness (and eczema is a pretty good sign of weakness) there has to be something upsetting the inside of your body.

This has to be dealt to before anything else will make a difference and not the entire world of "stop itch" creams in the world will help you until your body is in perfect harmony with itself.

There is no miracle cure for eczema nor do I believe there will ever be one. The only way to free yourself is to get informed and implement the strategies that I will talk you through.

I found that most of the time I had a bad batch of eczema was when I was:

Working out
Sweating heavily
Being in hot temperatures
Stress
Pressure from anything
Unable to sleep
Irritable

And I believe this is because these are the times the body is overloaded and overwhelmed with its circumstances and itching is the only way it knows to relieve itself. The other reason is that the body is sweating and releasing all the built up toxins in your body through sweat.

If you are like me then you will have tried some previous methods to cure your condition, and to no avail.
I have tried...

Steriod creams
Anti depressants
Anti allergy pills
Symptom relief creams
Ice packs
Freezing cold and boiling hot showers
Taking my mind off it
Sex
Herbal teas

None of these approaches will work unless you have a system and get your body in harmony.

http://eczemacuresystem.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment